This past Sunday night, I shared five core values that our Children’s Ministry is founded on. These values are what helps keep each event, activity, and class in line with our overall mission. The core values are:
1. Know: Our children will learn to know God and the truth of the Bible
2. Grow: Our children will grow socially and spiritually through participating in Bible class and Kidmin events.
3. Play: Our children will have the privilege to be playful to develop skills and learn more in their classes.
4. Serve: Our children will be provided moments to care for others to foster empathy and learn to put others first.
5. Wonder: Our children will develop a curiosity and faith all their own. They will marvel at God and the works He has done.
These five values will help keep our ministry aligned in everything we do. The only way the ministry can thrive is for volunteers to step up, so if you are wanting more information, please reach out to Eric Gott.