Challenge: A call to take place in a contest or competition.
As we all have been deeply impacted by everything involved with Covid-19, I would like to challenge us all to participate in a church-wide challenge. Here it is for this week.
Write an encouraging note to a family who has experienced the loss of a loved one and mail it.
Share your favorite Bible Verse that has brought you comfort during this time of uncertainty and post on social media.
3. Facetime at least one person per day and tell them one reason why you appreciate them.
4. Take a family walk outside and enjoy the outdoors. Rain, Snow, Sleet, or Shine… you can walk anytime. We all know that we aren’t having to get all dressed up for much of anything these days.
5. Pray for our church family, for your neighborhood, and those affected worldwide by not only the Corona virus but also those affected by natural disasters.
6. Play a family game together and discuss 1 goal that you would like to accomplish, together, as a family in the next week.
7. Take a selfie of you smiling and send it to someone who could use a smile, and also share the best thing that has happened to you this week.
20 Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.
21 You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.
(Psalm 71:20-21 NIV)